Rating: 1 star.
Use: Walking, Running, Biking.
Distance: 4.2 km.
Description: Paved pathway that follows the Columbia River in Columbia Park and Big Eddy. There has been a lot of talk within the community over the years about linking this up with the Illecillawaet Greenbelt Pathway. At this point, it is only talk.
Directions: Lots of access points. Try the complete trail from Jordan Drive to the Tum Tum Trailhead.
- Jordan Drive Trailhead: N51 00.526 W118 13.387
- Front Street Trailhead: N51 00.387 W118 12.978
- Big Eddy Bridge Trailhead: N51 00.135 W118 13.215
- Griffiths Road Trailhead: N50 59.580 W118 13.497
- Tum Tum Trailhead: N50 59.753 W118 13.942
Useful Maps: Revelstoke Trail Guide (free at the Revelstoke Visitor Information Centre).